Leadership Mindset: the new psychology of success
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to enjoy unlimited success and talent?
Do you believe that these people were born lucky and that others are limited by their abilities and lack of talent?
Think again! The latest neuroscience and positive psychology research shows that success and outstanding performance are within everyone’s grasp because intelligence and ability can actually grow!
Sadly, most of us are not aware of this. We are prone to limiting ourselves and those we work with. As a result our brains become wired to react the same old way day in, day out. Our mindset becomes ‘fixed’. How many times have you heard ‘attitude is everything’, but however hard you try you can’t change your thinking. You are stuck in a ‘fixed mindset’.
The science of success and how it affects you!
By learning and applying the latest techniques you CAN transform your mindset from ‘fixed’ to ‘growth’ and harness the power seen so often in successful people. Teamworking International’s Leadership Mindset Training will challenge you to unlock barriers and develop an ethos that brings success, happiness and fulfilment throughout the workplace.
Managers: put your growth mindset to work!
Research shows that managers with a growth mindset get twice the productivity out of their staff, compared with fixed mindset colleagues.
Unleash the power of your mind
Join us for a bite-size seminar that offers a guaranteed learning experience and tangible benefits you can apply the minute you return to work.
Learning about the leadership growth mindset was both powerful and helpful to me in three main ways:
- The compelling scientific research and evidence which explain why we, each as leaders and followers behave the way we do, in response to our emotions and thoughts
- That by growing our own self awareness of how our feelings and thoughts interact, that we can become more resilient and effective leaders
- The inspiring possibility of change we can make in ourselves from less "fixed" to more "growth" mindset thinking and the additional potential that can unlock in ourselves and our teams towards continuous personal growth, development and achievement.
On a personal level I am changing already and "catching myself" when I revert to fixed thinking and defensive behaviour e.g. I have had a fabulous experience negotiating with suppliers from feeling better equipped to detect and resolve emotionally-driven barriers to change.
Maxine Howe, Global Sourcing Manager - Logistics Category, British American Tobacco Plc
Our mindset training has been developed using the latest neuroscience and positive psychology research into how intelligence and talent can actually grow . We have helped hundreds of managers from companies such as Emirates Airlines, John Rowan and Partners, Emerson and Qatar Stock Exchange.
After the course managers will:
- Reduce blame and fear in the workplace to create a fertile environment that encourages best efforts, creative thinking and problem solving.
- Generate confidence and self belief in their workforce; instilling a desire to succeed and push boundaries.
- Coach their people and hold them accountable to deliver the goods.
- Give others ownership for their results, allowing them to learn from their own mistakes.
- Demand people’s best efforts and celebrate their success.
By contrast fixed mindset managers tend to:
- Create a judgemental environment that inhibits people’s willingness to contribute, resulting in poor engagement levels and low productivity.
- Micromanage, stifling growth and development of their staff.
- Are opinionated, give directives and showcase their own knowledge and intelligence.
- Jump in to ‘save the day’ depriving staff of learning opportunities, accountability and responsibility.
- Fail to get people's best efforts and take credit for others’ achievements.
Request more info >
Break through those seemingly intractable problems and create new results as seen by our clients...
"Tom's unique style in delivering Mindset Training has been life changing for me. The understanding of how the brain works, that it is not fixed and we all have the potential to achieve what we want has made me a happier person, our team stronger and the potential for our business unlimited. Thank you."
Tim Young, Partner, John Rowan & Partners
"This session seriously made me look at my life… past and future, differently. I now have a taste of how I can take the reins and in retrospect I know how positive change took place when I took control."
Greg Carroll, Bridge Capital
Learning through action - every program we deliver is highly practical and addresses real live issues. We use simulations, exercises and case studies and all our methods are based on the latest neuroscience and positive psychology research findings. Everything we deliver and challenge our participants to think about leads back to one simple question “what am I going to do differently back at work and how?”.