Essential skills for anyone involved in projects
Today’s projects need inspiring and innovative leaders who can motivate their team to success, taking control of anything that’s thrown at them. They must not only understand what can jeopardise profitability but also be attuned to opportunities for future business.
This programme is challenging, reflective and questioning
We create skilled project leaders who are demanding – and achieving – the highest standards of themselves and their team.
Using the total immersion approach we ensure new skills translate into business success. That’s why over 80% of what’s learnt on the programme is transferred to the workplace, compared to less than 30% of traditional training methods.
Centred around a powerful simulation delegates will learn how to:
- Work in a “joined-up” way to ensure a common culture, values, objectives and goals, regardless of cultural background
- Exceed business and customer expectations, ensuring on-time, to-budget delivery
- Motivate the team, enhancing project productivity
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with all project stakeholders
Deal directly with the issues that can derail any project
Confused roles, scope and objectives, in-fighting, unexpected complications – experience them all.
By learning from your mistakes you’ll develop into a top class project leader who can anticipate most issues, and even prevent them from occurring in the first place.
Watch a short video filmed during a training session
What our clients say
Project leadership programme benefits
As you leave the training room, you’ll be ready to
- Adapt your project leadership skills to meet changing demands
- Foresee unexpected events and prevent them before they derail the project
- Identify the key stakeholders and their influence on your project
- Avoid being thrown off course by unexpected circumstances
- Provide life-time value by generating future and repeat business
- Deliver what your customer wants, on time and to budget
- Understand the link between risk and profitability and how to control it
- Take advantage of marketing opportunities and create future business
- Learn to motivate your team and give them the desire for project success
- Learn to communicate shared objectives, ensuring they are understood and achieved
- Know how to unlock your team’s potential and explode their productivity
- Learn how to make the most of your personality and play to your strengths
- Learn to challenge assumptions and look for creative ways of solving problems
- Become a flexible leader who can rise to any challenge